Sunday, September 9, 2012

* Odes to No Words

I had no idea...

I want to be...

I want to be 
The wind
Go to every place possible
and impossible on earth
Caress every crease
Every crack
Every pore
On every surface
Be every breath
In every body
Move through the fingers
Of slow moving dancers

I want to be 
The water
Move in with furious tides
Be very still
To catch 
The twirling night sky
And leave in a boiling cloud
Only to come down
With morning mist
And rest on a lonely leaf

I want to be 
Every light
Every shade
Every shadow
Hiding from the sun
Behind arching rocks
And extend to eternity
In the late twilight

I want to be
Every color
To paint
Every human desire
Every grain of sand
Every city street
Every thing
Anyone imagined

I want to be
Just be

I had no idea.....


I had no idea what watching Samsara on the big screen would do to me today.  I am still in a state of stunned humility....



No comments:

Post a Comment