Saturday, July 6, 2013

* CD Player Repurposed

For as long as I owned a smartphone, it has been a hassle to use it as a GPS without a proper holder to keep it visible to me while not blocking anything else, so it always ended up sideways in the cupholder between the two front seats. Finally, a few days ago, my search was over when I came across nGroove MT5000 by Mountek - a successful indiegogo project, that mounts to the CD player of my car which had long become useless due to the very same smartphone's (the one that it would be holding up) ability to house mountains of my music playable via Bluetooth.



Today I received my nGroove MT5000, and immediately took it out for a ride. Not only it is very simple to install but very versatile with its rotating and expanding snap head to house any smartphone or tablet without obstructing my view of the dashboard or windshield. This was one of the best investments I've made both for my car and my phone.





2 comments:

  1. Are you sure, it is the Mountek Ngroove snap?
    Does not look like it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right! It is nGroove MT5000, not snap.
      Thank you for the correction. I will edit my post.

      Delete