Thursday, December 20, 2012

Headphones For Small Ears

I have small ears.  That makes it almost impossible for me to wear any kind of headphones that go into my ears for prolonged periods of time without giving me pain.  Since I love listening to music, and do not own a megatronic sound system, earphones/headphones are my only solution.  I am always on the hunt for good headphones that are stylish, light in weight, and have excellent sound quality.

And I think I finally found one that combines all my requirements:


Aëdle is a Paris based startup company that is about to launch their first limited-edition headphone VK-1 in select stores starting April 2013.  VK-1 is stunning in its minimalistic design, combining soft leather and aluminum that is built to perfection by hand.  With titanium and neodymium components, VK-1 delivers a high-performance audio with the lightness of its luxurious design.  You can pre-order for February 2013 delivery at their website, and while you are there, be sure to watch their video on the VK-1 headphone story.


No comments:

Post a Comment