Thursday, August 15, 2013

* Living A Girl's Adventure Tale: Middle Palisade

Once again, I'm taking a few days off to kill another mountain. I will be hiking/camping/climbing Middle Palisade over the weekend with my very good friends this time. Upon my return, I will post my adventure complete with pictures.


 During my absence, enjoy my story of my first mountain kill on the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu:

* I Killed A Mountain - Part 1: Adventure Begins
* I Killed A Mountain - Part 2: Altitude Sickness Is No Joke
* I Killed A Mountain - Part 3: Herlin
* I Killed A Mountain - Part 4: A Thousand And One Slaps
* I Killed A Mountain - Part 5: Wrong Turn
* I Killed A Mountain - Part 6: MachuSupercalifragilisticexpialidociousPicchu
* I Killed A Mountain - Part 7: Running Down The Stairs
* I Killed A Mountain - Part 8: The Aftermath



No comments:

Post a Comment