Sunday, November 11, 2012

* My Morning With Turkeyface Killa

Turkeyface Killa whipped out his pen, and told me to tell one of my favorite stories.  It was not hard to see there were several rivers flooding behind his mischievous smile.  As I kept talking, without moving his gaze from my face, he first held up a notebook he carries everywhere, to barricade his vision to the piece of paper in front of him, and started sketching.  His hand kept moving here and there, and a ghostly image of a face started appearing on the paper.  My face!

This very talented artist calls this series of his work "Whispers Of Memory", and I am very happy to be part of that collection.

He made me promise to not reveal who he is - making me feel even more privileged to be his subject.  Who knows, he might be the Banksy of automatic-drawing!



"Whispers Of Memory: Ayse"
by
Turkeyface Killa


No comments:

Post a Comment