Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Hostels With Former Lives

If you are not into how fancy the room you are staying at is as long as it is clean, and more interested in the city you are visiting, hostels are great places to stay for much less cost.  I love staying at hostels that are converted from buildings that used to have other functions in their former lives.  Once I stayed at a hostel in the Austrian Alps that was a small castle.  Sleeping at the top of the tower made it worthwhile to share the room with 15 other people!  This September, I will be staying at yet another hostel that was converted from a lighthouse.  So when I found out about this list of "10 hip hostels around the world", I decided to make sure to stay at them if I visit those cities during my future travels!





No comments:

Post a Comment